- This pendant has a clear blown glass cover with black rope and vintage filament bulbs. This pendant is a perfect combination of classic and modern style, compatible with H / J type 3 wire 1 circuit track system and Halo / Juno lighting circuit
- This list is only for lamps (quantity 1pc / 3pcs / 4pcs!)
- Easy to install: The connector on the top of the cable locks it into the H / J track lighting system by rotating 90 degrees.
- This chandelier is perfect for your kitchen, dining room, bedroom, bar or office. Add a classic atmosphere to any space. Shadows will take you back to the 19th and early 20th centuries.
- Customer Warranty: We guarantee to replace any damaged products free of charge. If you have special requirements, please email us
This Track pendant comes with a clear blown glass cover with black threads and vintage filament bulbs. This pendant is a perfect combination of classic and modern style, compatible with H / J type 3 wire 1 circuit track system and Halo / Juno lighting circuit.
If you need other wire length, please send us an email
Wiring Type: Type H / J type 3 wire track .
light bulb type: E26 medium lamp head
style: simple style / European style / retro / loft / simple / Steampunk
application: living room, dining room, living room, bar, cafe, shop, etc.
Track lighting comes in many shapes and sizes. It can be used as an accent lighting source in residential and commercial applications to illuminate shelves and artwork, task lighting on kitchen islands, and even ambient lighting in narrow rooms such as corridors.
There are two types of tracks: H and J. If there are already track lights to extend, it is important to match the type of track, as the H and J tracks are not compatible with each other.
These different types of tracks have single-loop or dual-loop (dual-loop) options and have similar lamp heads and accessories.
Customer guarantee-I only send by simple mail service.
If you have special requirements or bulk order, please contact us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.