- Simplicity industrial loft glass plug-in pendant light fixture
- About 15 feet black power wire included for easy hanging
- Dimmable and adjustable - Come with an on/ off dimmer switch which is locate 1.64ft from the plug, pretty easy to find and create the perfect ambience you desired and make your light more attractive and eye catching
- Bulb requirements:- E26 socket that is compatible with a variety of bulb types such as incandescent and Halogen up to 60 watts. (sold separately)
- 12 months warranty and friendly customer service, if you have any questions please contact us anytime,respond in 12 hours
Max save 20% of your budget for a solid chandelier
Shipping time: 4 -8 business days
Respond in 12 hours and 48 hours problems solved guarantee.
No Risk to buy and No trouble to return guarantee.
The stunning design of Kiven 3.94" 1-Light Mini Pendant is a great addition to your home. The suspended light features a caged crystal shade with a chrome finish for an upscale, elegant look.
The fully adjustable cord allows you to customize the fixture to your lighting needs and desired look. Fully compatible with dimmable
LED bulbs and dimmer switch, the caged crystal shade easily creates lighting ambiance and different moods. Includes all mounting hardware for quick and easy installation and requires one standard medium E26 base 60W equivalent light bulb (sold separately).
The fixture comes with a 14.8 feet pendant cord, matching black ceiling and lamp frame. All you need to do is plug in and enjoy. All of our products are handmade to order.
We have warehouse and after sale service team in local US.
If you received a product damaged or defective, replacement or fully refund will be issued within 48 hours.
All non-defective, undamaged products can be returned within 1 month after you purchased. Please be sure to return it with original package.
If the returned product is DAMAGED or USED upon receiving, reasonable amount will be deducted from the full refund.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.