- Please feel free to contact us if you need to customize the cord length
- Lampshade diameter: 7.9 (in)
- Easy to install without electricians Turn off the power, insert the product according to the direction of the arrow, rotate 90 degrees, install the bulb, turn on the power supply
- Compatible whith incandescent or LED bulbs and energy-saving lamp:The Lampshade works well with any incandescent or LED bulbs with standard E26 base(Bulb sold separately£©
- CUSTOMER GUARANTEE ---We provide worry-free 24-month warranty and friendly customer service.If you have any questions about our lamp, please contact us and we will try our best to help you!
Track lighting allows you to move the lights and their angles to light any room perfectly.
With our vast selection, some styles are able to be mixed with another.
The design that you choose will be sure to make your room perfect and free from dark spots.
The adjustable function in track lighting allows you to be creative in the placement of each light.
You can accent feature points in your room and get the proper lighting tone that you are wanting at the same time.
Our selection includes simple, quirky, and elegant options.
Your needs and style preference are sure to be met with our wonderful selection. Our prices can fit any budget.
Track lighting comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. It can be used in residential and commercial applications as a source of accent lighting to illuminate shelves and artwork, task lighting over kitchen islands, or even ambient lighting in long, narrow rooms like hallways.
There are two types of tracks: H-type and J-type.
These different types of track all come in single or two (dual) circuit options and have similar lamp heads and accessories.
When choosing the type of track lighting is right for you, first decide if you need a single or dual circuit track. Single circuit tracks mean all the track heads turn on and off together; with dual circuit tracks, you can have two groups of track heads synced to turn on and off independently of one another.
If you are not sure how to connect the cables safely and competently, please refer to a professional electrician.
If you have any special requests about this product, please contact us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.