- This is a plug in pendant lamp that hung from the ceiling and plugged into a wall.
- Elegant and modern design, black/white finish metal shade with carved hollow design
- The lamp come with 15ft hanging lantern cord cable with on/off dimmer switch (20" long from the switch to the plug), contain the shade and hooks to install the light. Max power is 60 Wattage, working voltage range: 110V-250V.
- Easy to use, we prepare 2 ceiling hooks and 2 cord hooks for hanging. Situate the hook where you want the light to hang from and screw it into the ceiling. Then, hang the cord from the hook or anchor you installed so the lamp sits at the desired height.
- Customer service to ensure you a satisfactory buying experience from our store.If you have any issues, or need assistance, please feel free to contact us directly,we will try our best to help.
This is a hung from the ceiling and plugged into a wall. This means you don't have to do any electrical work! The lamp and cord kit should contain the light and shade, the cord with a plug, and hooks to install the light.
Ensure the cord will reach an outlet. Before you add hooks or anchors, think about where you want the light to go. Determine if the cord is long enough to reach an outlet once you hang the light and run the cord along the ceiling, then down a corner where 2 of your walls meet. If it's not, consider hanging the light somewhere else . Running the cord down a corner, rather than the middle of a wall, makes for a more attractive project.
Install 2 ceiling hooks or a ceiling hook and an anchor. Situate this anchor or hook where you want the light to hang from and screw it into the ceiling. The other hook should go in the corner of the room in which you plan to run the cord down to the outlet.
Then, hang the cord from the hook or anchor you installed so the lamp sits at the desired height.
Add a light bulb then plug the light in,and enjoy!
If you need help or other special requests, please emails us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.