Battery Operated Wall Sconce: 2 Ways of Installation
Battery Operated Wall Sconce, perfect addition lighting without the fuss of running wires!
A practical and functional indoor lighting solution to eliminate spaces in your home where there is no power supply.
Here are 2 ways to install a Battery Operated Wall Sconce:
Method 1: Hook type ( Suggested applications: Wood/ Thick board )
1. Tap the hook slowly in the wall with hammer
2. Make sure all the nails are tapped in
3. Hang the sconce into hook through the hole in the canopy
4. Adjust to the correct position
Method 2: Drill type ( Suggested applications: Concrete/ Stone wall )
1. Level mounting bracket
2. Mark the wall through the holes in the bracket
3. Pre-drill holes in the wall
4. Gently tap drywall anchors into place
5. Screw mounting bracket into the drywall anchors
6. Line up and screw into place using the canopy screws